Saturday, November 14, 2009

Girls


**A girl once begged and advised me to break up with my then boyfriend because of so many reasons..and of course because she thinks I can do way better! I did not!
They started dating not long after!
side note: She told me the sex was bad when they broke up...lmao

**My friend would have FWBs and hoped it turns into relationships. I am not against FWBs, but you have to be absolutely sure that you can handle any misplaced feelings or end it. Breach of contract always sucks for one party.

**Change for no man, dont expect a man to change for you

**You cheat on me, I cheat on you. Not to get back at you but you are just not worth being faithful to.

Take my advice, I dont use it anyways..xoxo

8 comments:

Roc said...

:)

Plenty of food for thought, right there

Anonymous said...

lol.
these made me laugh.

Repressed One said...

LOL@ the first one...Wow!!

Sugarking said...

ah! omo the second one hit home most o! lol

Admin said...

Lol,it doesnt work sometimes like that oo

Myne said...

Don't agree with the pointers personally but can see how they might work for some.

Dazzle! said...

@RocNaija: :)
@Leggy: oh I'm glad...lol
@Repressed One: I know eh...and i m still friends with both of them o...girls ehn
@Sugarking: *side eye* hmn.lol
@muyiwa: well, most times I think
@Myne Whitman: *agreed*

Rita said...

Thanks, I saw your comment on Leggy's blog.