Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Me Awards

The 2008 2009 Me Awards

*Saw this on someone's blog..cant remember whose*

Welcome, to the first 2008 2009 Me Awards.
Movies


Worst Movie: Heart Of Men - Stupid movie with less than mediocre sex scenes. Hairy butt is a no no. F-

Second Best: brb

Best movie: Perfect Picture. Loves it..Good Acting is always a plus. B+

Food

Worst Meal/Snack: Hmn...I cant think of one. Choosy with food..if I am eating it in the first place, I am prolly already convinced its good...my instinct is always on point

Second Best: Plantain Sauce. Delish with rice or indomie..You should try it

Best Meal/Snack: Pancakes/Waffle with honey Vanilla Ice Cream . Mouth Orgasm! the thought of it is making my mouth all wet..lol

Drink

Worst Drink: Tomato Juice. Yuckkk

Second Best: Frutopia. Loves it

Best Drink: Strawberry Daiquiri I really love it...



Music

Worst Song: Hmn...brb

Second Best: Sugar- Flo Rida This song puts me in a good mood for some weird reason I dont know

Best Song: Russian Roulette by my girl crush- RiRi

Moment

Worst Moment: Sooo bad and embarrassing..i cant even tell you guys

Second Best: hmn..this is hard...

Best Moment: Not lived it yet

Fashion

Worst Kit/Accessory: It looks good on just 5% of the pple that use it- Head Band! I am not part of that 5%

Second Best: Chanel Perfume- Chance. It smells really good I think..coz I get so many "what perfume are you wearing?"

Best Kit/Accessory: Tights. Uber comfortable. Can be dressed up and down

Toy

Worst Toy: Video Games. I will never understand peoples obsession

Second Best: Laptop. It's hardly a toy but I cant do without it

Best Toy: Vibrator. Will own one when I get married :P

Person

Most Difficult Person: My Dad. Mehn, story for another day

Second Best: My brother!!..Amazing person...

Best Person: My Mum!!. Love her..if i become one-quarter of the woman she is..it will be just enuff.

Favorite Blog Post

By another blogger: ..And still I rise-Roc, Leading Lady-Leggy

Written by me: Not written yet

Lesson/Skill

Worst Lesson/Skill: hmn..can't keep Malice, it's needed at times...my mom said so!

Second Best: Forgiving, Street Smart+Book Smart

Best Lesson/Skill: Forgiving AND Forgeting

2 comments:

Roc said...

Interestin' concept, this..
Might try it soon as well :)

Glad you liked that post. Seems eons ago now.

Dazzle! said...

Roc; Yup, you should try it!